When it comes to managing an online store, it is really important that you optimise your store to be able to increase your conversion rates.
Having worked with a number of ecom businesses, I though it would be helpful to share a few tools to help boost your conversion rate. This is really important because at the end of the day, we all want more traffic, increased average basket value and more sales.
1. GT Mextrix : GTmetrix is one of the best tools to help you optimise your website by determining the parts of your website that are making the pages load slower.
2. Hotjar : When you first set up your an ecommerce business, it is hard to understand how your visitors are navigating your website and where drop offs happen. Hotjar records your visitors' visits so that you can identify usability issues and improve your website.
3. Google Mobile-Friendly Test The majority of users coming to your site are likely to be using a mobile device.Use this Google tool to understand if your website is mobile-friendly in a few seconds. Google will also give you suggestions on how to improve it.
4. Facebook Messenger: Use chatbots to boost your conversions. Give live support to your website visitors.
5. Use exit intent pop-ups and email marketing to reduce cart-abondonment. I personally like Active Campaign for e-mail marketing and have heard great things about Klaviyo as well.
Have you been using any of these tools or any others? Let me know in the comments.